2011년 12월 27일 화요일

About Me - Vanessa

My name is Vanessa Jimin Shin and I am from Seoul, South Korea. I am a six grade student.
I will talk about myself.


1. My hobby is websurfing. When web surfing we can find many information around the world that we cannot know directly. There are many surprising facts that I find and it helps me widen my view over political or other incidents. I have many curiosity so when I turn on the internet, I keep on searching new and surprsing facts. I web surf when I have free times and I learn a lot from internet web  surfing. I can learn some new facts that my friends don't know.

2. My favorite subject is debate. When doing debate, I can express my thoguht about my point of view toward the motion (resolution). Also to persuade, I can practice some persuasive speeches and since in order to be a strong arguement, it needs researches. When doing researches, we can find new facts that is something that I never expected or wanted to know.

3. My favorite book from what I read is "Penny from the heaven." I like this story because it was very fun and imaginable. When reading the story, I could imagine every person's act and how they look like or etc. However, some parts were hard to understand, but when I thought that I was that character, I could understand easily. Moreover, I could compare her relatives with mine which was pretty interesting.

4.The favorite movie I watched was Paranormal activity and Harry Potter because I like horror and fantasy movies. It is a very thrilling and scary movies which makes me feel very exciting during the whole time. Also fantasy makes me imagine innovative ideas and things like spells and things make me feel like I am one of the character.

Thank you for reading☆


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기