2012년 2월 10일 금요일

Since this year I'm turning into middle school, I was very nervous and curious what middle school I would go. In Wednesday, the result came out. I am going to Sewha Middle School for girls. It is a girl school and it is famous for being strict school in out town.

The happy thing is that all of my best friends attend same school, and is in the same class again! Also, there are only girls, not boys who teases me.

However the unhappy thing is that I have to work hard, really hard! Girls tries really hard and it is really hard to be the best! I bought every boooks I need and is studying from now. I think it is going to busy 3 years.

Also, it is so strict
1. I have to go to 8:15 to school. I am very lazy and I love to sleep so this is the worst thing for me.
2. Every students only have to wear uniform, always. However, it is really ugly. Its green uniform with checks. But since everyone wearsi it, I think it is okay.
3. Also, the sisters who is in higher grades are very scary.
4. We can't perm, or do anyting to our hair and clothes.

But if I try hard, I believe I can adapt well to the new school, FIGHTING!!!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기