2012년 1월 31일 화요일

After GLPS

Today I got my diary back! I left my diary at Ms. Lee's room and I got it today! Anyway, I read all of my diary over. It made me think about the GLPS again, and eventually it made me sad ㅠㅠ

After reading and thinking about GLPS, I realized my life style has gotten better than before. 
1. I wake up early now.
I woke up very late before which about 7:50 and I was always in hurry which was quite bad habit. Also, sometimes I was late to school or I had to break my promise with my friends. Now, after GLPS, I started to wake up at 6:30 and study. Even though I have only went to school for 2 days, I go very early so many of my friends are surprised. 

2. BLOGGING
Before using vanessashin.blogspot.com, I had another blog in naver. However, instead of writings like these, that was where I post my picture and picture of celebrities or songs of them. However, I started blogging on more serious? stuffs and I am proud that I am blogging on matters like that. 

3. Speaking Style
Everyday at history class, I had to present something. Through that, I became competitive and tried hard to change my problem, speaking fast. It was very hard for me to fix that but since I hear how slow other speak everyday and special coach, who are my friends in dorm. 

There are more things such as friendship, study period, diary, etc but I one thing I am sure of is that I am so happy and there are no regrets that I have went to GLPS♡

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기