2012년 1월 17일 화요일

Ode to greentea

Dear Green Tea,

First time I tasted you, you were bitter than the juice I used to drink. However, your cover looked so pretty I took one after one sip. Your clothes, often called tea bag was very attractive. Every time I took sip, it tasted better and better and I got addicted to you. When I'm drinking water, I also had you in my hand. 

However, in 1st grade there was a terrible incident that I shouldn't have done to you. It was drinking hot chocolate. When drinking hot water I always had with you but when my friend's mother gave me  hot chocolate, I thought it was more sweeter and better. From then you were no where in my attention. I bet that you might've got stress and shock from me and I really apologize that.

When I came here, GLPS, I drank you, green tea just because you were the only left one. First, I groaned because Jetti, the chocolate milk, the colder version of hot chocolate was already sold out. Then when I tasted you, it was like WOW! It tastes wonderful. It was mroe addicting than hot chocolate and now I enjoy drinking you and you are the best drink ever!

I'm sorry for what I did in past 6 years. I really apologize for that however I hope you can understand that as just acting like a baby and going through puberty. You, with the heart as big as ocean, please understand me and I won't do that again>.< I'll find you when I want to drink something from now. But! I don't want to be too~ addictive so please don't complain if I dont' find you everyday!

Best,
Vanessa

댓글 1개:

  1. Nice work. I tried my first Jetti yesterday and thought it was kind of "blah." It's just water and brown sugar that sort of tastes like choco. A very poor version of chocolate milk.

    Green tea is very healthy!

    답글삭제