2012년 1월 20일 금요일

Home, Sweet home...

I am finally back at home after 4 weeks of GLPS. It seemed like if I come back home, it will be more comfortable  but I think I was wrong. 4 weeks may be a long period. Yesterday was the last day and my roommates cried but I didn't. When I found a letter from my friend, who already went home, I started crying. All the memories with roommates, with teachers, PAs, TAs, even the memory of getting scolded passed by my head and I could not stop crying.

Today, I won debate and I could finished my history presentation well. Also, I got the best blogger awards. I want to thank everything to the teachers. Ms. Lee, Ms. Hughey  and Mr. Garrioch. I think I could improve!


I will miss everything in GLPS!

댓글 1개:

  1. Congratulations on everything. I hope you keep blogging, and I hope you enjoy some time to relax. Happy New Year and don't cry!

    답글삭제