2012년 1월 21일 토요일

Dear Diary - January 22

Dear diary,

Today is the first day I came from home. But even though I met my mother and father I don't really feel good. I was sick very bad. So yesterday, I couldn't eat meat, even though it was my favorite. My parents were very surprised and got me medicine. I felt like I would throw up but after eating medicine, I felt much better. I got text message from my friends from GLPS and I really wanted to reply but I felt so dizzy so I did it today morning. After sleeping for hours, I felt a bit better. Even though I am sick very badly, I feel relieved because I am sick after the camp. If I am sick during the camp, I cannot get any help from my parents, and also, I cannot attend to classes.
During text messaging with my friend, I found out that she was sick too. My friend Clauida from class 11 said she got high fever and has sore throat. I hope Claudia and I get better soon ~


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기