2012년 1월 12일 목요일

Wacky Web tales - dear diary

Summer Camp


Dear Mom and Dad,

Camp is so Fun! The food here is really good, unlike that camp food Edwardtold me about. We get to eat pizzas and chickens every day of the week!
This week I get to try out all the activities and sports. We are canoeing in coolwater on Lake Fred. We also are learning how to dive off the stupid diving board! I tried archery and I wasn't very good—I hit a(n) flower by mistake. I'll practice and get better, though.



For Arts and Crafts, I made a clay cell phone, a(n) ipad out of macramé, and a shelf for Mom to put her tubes on. I even learned about whittling. I made a(n) computer out of wood! Can you believe it?



I especially like all the friends I am meeting. Kids here come from all over the country, from as far away as Kangwon do and Kyungido. I am sorry I have to leave soon. I sure am going to miss all the fun I've had here. Maybe I can go camping in the backyard when I get back and pretend that I'm still at camp. Do you think Spot will want to camp with me?
Love always,
Vanessa

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기