2012년 1월 23일 월요일

Dear Diary - January 24th

Dear Diary,
When I woke up today, earily, I had a really bad sore throat! This sore throat doens't seems to get better! So I drank a cup of tea, which was very sweet and brushed my teeth. To eat brunch, we went to our grandmother's house( this time, my mother's parents). Since all of my relatives came yesterday, it was only our family there. I called my closest cousin, Mary. She said she have to go somewhere today so she can't come. I thought she was going to play since today was a holiday. But! According to my mom and my grandmother, she was going to an academy. Only thing I could say was WOW! After coming from GLPS, the whole holiday was my playtime but she was studying.

This was the episode. Mary is going to become middle school 3rd grader. She always took 1st place in her school whenever there was test so she dreamed of going to KMLA. But her father, my uncle, said KMLA was so expensive and since she had not been to foreign country, her father said to try highschool for science geniuses.

When I heard this, even though I envy her because she is so smart, I think her effort to acheive her dream is really beautiful. She is kind of late for preparing but I belive that she can do it 'cause she tries really hard on everything she does.

Through this, I had made up my mind. In order to go to KMLA I will try really hard, no matter what kind of things face me. If she can do it, why can't I? I'll try really hard to go KMLA, Fighting!

댓글 1개:

  1. WOW! I believe you can go to KMLA! Fighting!

    Also, you are keep blogging. I think I will keep do it too..
    Anyway, I also want to go to KMLA.
    Maybe, we can meet at KMLA.
    Let's try our best!!

    답글삭제