2012년 1월 17일 화요일

American kids react toward K-Pop - My thought


I think that those kids, since they are from United States are too self satisfied with their music and think they are the best. According to the video, the kids say that K-Pop singers are following American pop stars but I believe that they are keeping unique style. I don't really know about American pop songs but I'm sure that the Korean singers have unique voice and dances.

Also, they say they would listen to these songs if they are translated in to English, maybe. However, I think that is acting greedy because since it's K-Pop, Korean Pop, people should understand even though it is in other language, since we listen to music that is in English, like songs from Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber.

When I watched this video, I kind of agreed that it puts more percentage in how addictive it is rather musicality. K-pop songs are very addictive and we don't like them very easily too when the time passes by. When I searched some blogs in naver, I found many of the comments. Many agreed with what I agreed but most of them were angry when they say that K-Pop singers were copying, following American pop stars singing.

I think, through watching this video, even though expressing their thought is free, people should at least try to understand other culture and how it works.

댓글 1개:

  1. Good approach to the issue. You didn't get too angry or "flame" the kids in the video. Some of those kids are a bit mean, but most of them seemed to become interested in K-Pop.

    답글삭제