2012년 1월 17일 화요일

CA - Dead Poets society 2

Chapter 2
First, they searched in internet eventhough they thought it wont’ come out. They searched for hours and hours and when they decided to give up, they saw a name and frowned. It said Cameron the most annoying name. The reason why the Dead Poets Society was revealed, the reason why Mr. Keating could never teach them again was because of him, Cameron! To dead poets, he was the most furious creator alive. Worse than Nolan. However, he was still one of the members in Dead Poets Society so they went inside the web site that stated his name. It said his address that he presently lives. They wrote that on the note and decided to have a visit. They decided to meet at Todd’s hospital two days later 3PM.

November 21,
It’s the day meeting Cameron. Todd, wearing clothes felt envious feeling in one side but was also nervous to see Cameron. On the other side of town, Charlie was feeling the same thing. When they visited that house, Charlie and Todd felt that house was haunted. It seemed like noone lives there and was cursed. With adventurous mind, they went in carefully. There was Cameron in the room, reading and writing poets, face filled with misery and guilt. When Cameron recognized his old friends, he gasped and cried and screamed in misery. After he relaxed, he started his story.

“I was afraid what will happen if we get caught. I will get kicked out from not only school but from my house. But after I revealed it, I knew it was not what I really wanted then from that I felt guilty and wanted to probate these problems but I realized that I was too late. Please forgive me, my friends,” cameron said with crying.

The two friends’ envious feelings started to melt. He was young at that age and they thought that he might’ve been very depressed feelign those guilts for these logn time. They decided to forgive and accept that as just a mistake. After they heard his story, they told Cameron that its okay and about the plan. He said he will participate. So three dead poets found so far!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기