2012년 1월 17일 화요일

Dear Diary - January 17th

Dear Diary,

Today I went to the 11th floor in the first study period to use computer. Since I've started but not finished my assignments for Writing class, I wanted to come yesterday but yesterday was WEEKLY TEST day! So unfortunately I couldn't. Before I go, I went to 6floor and 7th floor for about an hour with my friend, Kim Ji Young. She is in class 9 and her classmates, who is 5th grade lives there. So we went and chatted and played and went to 11th floor together. There, I went to my blog. I confidently, when I was in computer lab changed to Dynamic vie, I thoguth I couldn't access to my blog so when I got in, I quickly changed my design to window view and started to work on my project. First for odes, I couldn't get any idea so I searched in google and found some example and also went into my friend's blogs to get some idea. Then, I thought of the topic, which was something that I was drinking right now, Green tea! From that, for two hours, I revised and added some of the essays to my blog. Viral video, I fixed and added some details.

It was a very worthy(?) day and I felt like all the heavy stress on my shoulder all flew away. When the time was left, I researched for debate and sent some URLs to my email. I really want to be the BEST BLOGGER!♡

댓글 3개:

  1. With all these variety of posts (a bit of everything) you might very well be! Good luck. I am checking now.

    답글삭제
  2. I miss my iPad. Since I can't use it in second study period, I can't see it....

    답글삭제
  3. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제